Dear valued guest,
We’d like to inform and reassure you about the preventative measures we are taking to mitigate the impact of COVID-19 virus, otherwise known as Coronavirus.
At all 3 hotels – Hotel Sigiriya, Club Hotel Dolphin and Avani Bentota Resort, we have taken all the necessary measures to ensure that the hotels are fully compliant with the recommendations of local authorities and that of both the Ministry of Health and World Health Organization.
At this time, enhanced safety and hygiene standards have been implemented in all Serendib Leisure hotels.
- Guests and team members have easy access to health stations providing hand sanitizer, handwipes, and hot water for hand washing.
- All public areas, as well as the back-of-house, are regularly and thoroughly cleaned to the highest of standards paying special attention to high touch areas such as door handles etc.
- In addition, our hotel works closely with respected industry professionals to ensure rigorous global standards with regards to hygiene and wellness.
- Ongoing training has been put in place to ensure that team members are fully prepared to provide information and updates to our guests.
- A special committee has also been appointed within the hotel to address any emergency in accordance with guidelines advised by public health authorities.
Should you have any concerns or queries please do not hesitate to speak us!
Serendib Leisure Team